Wow, a month and a half since I last posted. A lot has changed since then, and a lot hasn't. No real raid progression for my guild, Bloodmoon Rising. We did get Eagle and Hex Lord in ZA, but we haven't actually been able to get more then 2 pulls on Zul'jin. That's been it for raiding. I don't think I've even seen the inside of a 25 man instance since my last post.
Last night, I finally left my guild and joined a new one, Apples. More on that later. Apples is a few bosses ahead of where we were, with Fathom Lord, Al'ar, Solaran, Doomwalker, Kazzak and Zul'jin all down. Nothing there I would consider huge advances over where were were, and honestly, all bosses we should have had down by now. Apples is the second most progressed guild on the server, only one boss behind the lead guild, who have Vashj down (but not the world bosses or Zul'jin). Apples raids 3 nights a week, the same as Bloodmoon. Wish me luck. I'm excited to get back into raiding.
Here's a post from Blutreich from the maintankadin forums showing what abilities are effected by spell hit and melee hit. Nice, useful info.
spell hit
judgments
exorcism
holy shield
1st tick of consecrate
blessing of sanctuary
damage shields
mana tap/arcane torrent if ur a BE
melee hit
judgment of command
hammer of wrath
hammer of justice
avengers shield
taunts
melee (allows more seal procs)
seal of blood
basically guaranteed*
judgment of blood
subsequent tics consecrate
seal of righteousness (javascript:void(0)
Publish Postif your melee swing hits)
judgment of light/wis
seal of light/wis (if your melee swing hits)
not sure
seal of vengeance
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment