Derb 2.0 is coming to an instance near you. With the patch looking like it'll be out on Tuesday and the other gear I'm soon getting, my threat will go through the roof:
1-Merciless Gladiator's Mace - 24 arena points to go before I get this bad boy, +105 spell damage over my continuum blade.
2-Boots of the protector - about 85 points on my blacksmithing and I can make these, another +27 spell damage.
3-Flask of Blinding Light - 80 spell damage (56 more then the Adept's elixer)
4-Threat enchant - gloves - 2% added threat to gloves will be available from the shat'ar vendor
5-Consecration will now properly hit large creatures - It used to be the consecration had to hit the center of the mob, now it just has to hit a mob's hit box.
So, what does all that mean? Lets look at some numbers:
Right now, in my standard tanking set, I have 223 spell damage. With righteous fury, that works out to 334.5 threat (223*1.5).
With the new gear and flask, it'll be another 188 spell damage, add the righteous fury buff and the 2% modifier to my total threat and we get 628.83 threat ((188+223)*1.5 * 2% threat).
That's getting close to double my current threat, and I can still throw on my spell damage gear if I need.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment