Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Recent Personal Successes

I typically don't play on Tuesdays, but yesterday I made one of those rare appearances and managed to pick up both my tier 4 leggings off of Gruul and a nice set of tanking bracers from Lootreaver.

On top of that, it was my first time tanking HKM and Gruul. My healers were actually suprised at how easy I was to heal on HKM, which was good because we were very light on healing. We only had 5 for HKM and 6 for Gruul, and then lost a healer in the first 40 seconds of the fight. We had another healer who was new in the guild and hadn't downed Gruul before. We pulled it out, even though I died at when he was around 10% health. I'm calling it a win, but just barely.

I would rather have the leggings off Curator then my tier 4 leggings from Gruul, but considering I've only seen them drop once since we've been killing him (2nd or 3rd guild on the server to do so), I'm not holding my breath until they drop. Nightbane won't give up his tanking chestpiece, either. I'm really starting to hate random drops.

Finally, Dark Favor downed Al'ar last night. First server kill. I'm happy to see some more server progression. If we could get all our players on the same night, I have no doubt we could get a few more server firsts for ourselves. Server firsts aren't our priority, but they are nice.

No comments: